1. High efficiency: Generally, each lawn mower can mow more than 8 × 667m2 per day, and its efficacy is 16 times that of manual weeding (0.5 × 667m2 per day).
2. Better benefits: due to the fast rotation speed of the lawn mower, the cutting effect of the orchard weeds is good, especially the cutting effect of the weeds with high tenderness is better. Generally, weeding 3 times a year can basically meet the requirements of weeding.
3. Cost reduction: The investment for purchasing a lawn mower is 3,000 yuan, calculated based on 500h of normal use, plus fuel consumption and manual operation, the cost of weeding per 667m2 is 6 yuan, while the cost of manual weeding per 667m2 is 40 yuan , the difference between the two is 34 yuan. If weed 3 times a year, the cost of weeding with a lawnmower is more than 100 yuan per 667m2.
4. Soil and water conservation: Weeding with a hoe is used manually. Since the topsoil is loosened while weeding, it will often cause a certain amount of soil erosion. Artificial weeding on the ladder will cause more serious soil erosion. The use of lawn mowers for weeding has little effect on the soil surface because only the above-ground parts of the weeds are cut, and the soil-fixing effect of the grass roots is extremely beneficial to soil and water conservation.
5. Increase fertility: Weeding with a lawn mower should be carried out after the weeds have grown to a certain height. A large number of weeds cut can cover the orchard, and can also be used as an organic fertilizer in the orchard to increase soil fertility.