The development of society has brought huge pressure to the environment. The requirements of landscaping for a city are getting higher and higher. How to maintain the garden has become a problem. The appearance of the hand-push lawn mower has brought great convenience to garden trimming. , Lawn mowers are divided into hand-push lawn mowers, lawn mowers, brush cutters, etc. There are many types of lawn mowers and different uses. Let's introduce the blade uses of lawn mowers.
Various lawn mower blade uses:
1. 2-tooth blade: suitable for cutting lower soft weeds with large cutting diameter (diamond blade is safer in operation)
2. 3-tooth blade: suitable for cutting higher soft weeds, economical
3. 4-tooth blade: suitable for cutting relatively soft weeds (balanced, small vibration, relatively smooth cutting effect)
4. 8-tooth blade: suitable for cutting relatively soft weeds (balance, small vibration, relatively smooth cutting effect)
5. 40-tooth blade: suitable for cutting hard weeds and shrubs (shrub diameter 1.5-2.0 cm)
6. 80-tooth blade: suitable for cutting hard weeds and shrubs (balanced, low vibration, relatively flat cutting effect)
There are two types of lawn mowers: side-mounted and knapsack: the side-mounted brush cutter adopts a hard shaft drive, which is mainly composed of an engine, a transmission system, a clutch, working parts, a control device and a side-mounted belt. One end of the transmission shaft is equipped with a single-cylinder two-stroke air-cooled gasoline engine of 0.75 to 2 kilowatts and a centrifugal friction clutch; the other end is equipped with a working part consisting of a reducer and a cutting tool.
Small lawn mowers have the advantages of simple operation, reliability and durability, convenient maintenance, easy start-up, and high efficiency. It is an ideal tool for harvesting crops such as sugar cane, highland barley beans, hemp, money grass, alfalfa grass, Prunella vulgaris, shrubs and weeds, flower garden lawns, pasture grass, reeds, mulberry branches, tea branches and other cutting and trimming operations. It can be suitable for harvesting, cutting and trimming of large and small fields under various natural conditions, especially suitable for harvesting, cutting and trimming of mountainous and hilly areas, high-slope terraced fields, triangular fields and muddy fields.