1. The fuel used in the engine of the hedge trimmer is a mixture of motor oil and gasoline, which is flammable. Please do not refuel or store fuel in incinerators, burners, stoves and other places that may catch fire.
2. Do not smoke while working or refueling.
3. If there is no fuel during use, you must first stop the engine and confirm that there are no fireworks around before refueling.
4. If fuel is spilled when refueling, be sure to wipe off the fuel attached to the body before starting the engine.
5. After refueling, seal the container, and then start the engine at a place more than 3 meters away from the fuel container.
Use and maintenance of hedge trimmer
1. Use unleaded gasoline above No. 90, and use two-stroke special engine oil for engine oil. It is strictly forbidden to use pure gasoline.
2. This machine uses gasoline and engine oil mixed fuel, the volume mixing ratio of gasoline and engine oil is 25:1 or 50:1.
3. The new machine must be run-in for 1 hour before use, and it needs to be shut down for 5-10 minutes every 20-30 minutes of run-in.
4. Add lubricating oil to the reduction box (gear box) every 25 hours.
5. After the machine is used for 40 hours, you must check whether the screws are loose. If they are loose, be sure to tighten them.
6. Clean the work site before using the machine to prevent rocks, wires, and other debris in the site from affecting the safety of use.
7. Hedge cutter blade maintenance: check the gap between the upper and lower blades regularly (25 hours), and adjust them in time (the interval is the half-round thread interval of the bolt) to keep the blade sharp; regularly (every 8 to 20 hours) the blade should be cleaned. Remove dust and dirt on the blade; add engine oil to the blade every hour of work, and trim branches with a diameter of less than 10mm.
8. The air filter removes dust every 25 hours of use, and the dust should be more frequent. The foam filter element is cleaned with gasoline or washing liquid and clean water, squeezed to dry, and then soaked in oil, squeezed out the excess oil to install. If it is printed with "DON NOT OIL", there is no need to add oil; air filter maintenance: adjust the air door to the choke position to prevent dirt from entering the intake pipe. Place the foam filter in a clean, non-flammable cleaning solution (such as hot soapy water) to clean and dry. Replace the felt filter. When it is not too dirty, you can tap or blow it slightly, but the felt filter cannot be cleaned. Note that the damaged filter element must be replaced.
9. Every 50 hours of use of the muffler, remove the muffler and clean up the carbon deposits on the exhaust port and the muffler outlet.
10. The fuel filter (suction head) removes impurities every 25 hours.
11. Inspection of spark plugs. In the event of insufficient engine power, difficulty in starting or idling failure, first check the spark plug. Clean the contaminated spark plug, check the electrode distance, the correct distance is 0.5 mm, adjust if necessary. In order to avoid spark generation and fire hazard, if the spark plug has a separate joint, be sure to screw the nut onto the thread and tighten it, and then press the spark plug plug tightly on the spark plug.